Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gandalf & Galadriel "The Shining " (Austria ,1986 ,sympho, healing )



One day ,I read a review about this album ,and found  it  was a mud one .
To be completely honest , "The Shining" is the most exciting album for me among Gandalf's a lot of albums.( I bought CDs and listened almost all his albums so far )
So when it was released as CD in 1989 ,I sold my vinyl at a used record shop and purchased the CD very soon.
But unfortunately ,the CD didn't catch my heart again .
Why ?
The answer is in the 2 albums .
So I hope you will savor  both of them ....vinyl version and CD version ....

I believe that vinyl version is much better......
And the album always makes my heart  happier ......




Album (Vinyl)



Single (Way Home / Wake Up My Son)



Album (CD )




16 comments:

Mit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norm said...

Thanks Shige!!

Julianryan said...

stay tuned to my blog, I will be posting some mega-rarities soon in the next week or so:
www.progressreview.blogspot.com
administrator please add to your blogroll too!

Anonymous said...

gracias

Anonymous said...

Any chance for a re-up...love to hear the vinyl rip of this...Thank you so much my friend, I love all your great choices of music!

Unknown said...

no links :(

jim mpax said...

reup plz ... this and the Armande Altai "Atavisme" (1979 ,France ,Chanson,Zeuhl) are down!!!

Anonymous said...

pls re-upp

Mit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
October Country said...

Awesome, Thanks bro!

Mit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://uploaded.net/file/4022v57g/Gandalf%20%26%20Galadriel%20-%20The%20Shining%201986%20%5Bmp3%5D.rar

http://nitroflare.com/view/67FD20CEA6AD2DD/Gandalf_%26_Galadriel_-_The_Shining_1986__mp3_.rar

http://turbobit.net/opy7vs2z47iv.html

http://hitfile.net/4Ujk

No p/w

Anonymous said...

Beautiful melody!!
They have the sence of composition. Good folk too.

thank you very musch

Neil A. Hansen said...

Is there any way you can reload this again? The links seem to be down.

Neil A. Hansen said...

Is there any way you can you repost this? I can't seem to be able to get anything though the links.

Neil A. Hansen said...

Was finally able to figure it out. This material is simply wonderful! Thank you!

Post a Comment